The Air Force Academy High School still has open seats for the 2015-2016 school year in ALL GRADE LEVELS. Please contact Mr. Lee, the Dean of Student Recruitment for enrollment details. 773.535.1590 klee34@cps. edu
NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, and Recent Updates
- Make-Up Orientation will take place on Monday, August 31, 2015 and Tuesday, September 1, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Parents please be prepared to fill out required paperwork, pay fees, obtain class schedules, locks, ID's and uniforms (if necessary) It is imperative that all these matters are taken care of before the first day of school. Instruction will begin the 1st day of class! Returning students: Student fees from last year, need to be paid prior to any fees for this upcoming school year. Grade level fee sheets are located on the website.
- Parents, please ensure that your cadet, is in proper guidelines with their hair, grooming and uniform. Please reach out to your respective JROTC Instructor if you have any questions.
- All CADETS will be required to wear their issued Full Service Blues for the first two weeks of school (September 8 - September 18, 2015) If your cadet is missing any uniform items, please contact Mr. Vazquez next week starting Tuesday for assistance at 773-535-1590 ext 19016.
- Please join us for our Annual Opening Day Celebration, on the first day of school, September 8, 2015 at 7:00 a.m. . We will have music, refreshments and presenters. Join us as we celebrate a great year!
Changes to other Pages
Fee Statements per Grade Level
To see the fee statements for the 2015-2016 school year please click here.
Class Supply Lists
Click here to see all class supply lists.
4th Quarter Promotions
Please click here to see the 4th Quarter promotions.
Boys Soccer practice is cancelled until Thursday 20th at Armour Square Park. Practices will resume according to the posted schedule on 8/20 at 8:00am.
Please see the posted season calendar. All paperwork is due on August 17th, prior to practice. Necessary forms are also posted here.
Girls Cross Country
Cross Country: Love running or want to get into awesome shape?! Girls and Boys cross country is starting!! Please contact Coach Tornes ASAP to participate! email@example.com
CPS Connects Program
CPS Connects provides free virtual learning opportunities. All students will be signed up for this program at school. Please take a look at the attachments for more information.
CPS Connects Mini Informational Poster
Program Partner Schedule and Poster
How To Flyer
Parent Communication Did You Know
Parent Communication Did You Know Espanol
General Informational Postings (long term)
- Click here for Parent Health Education Notification
- Click here for the ABESTOS Annual Notice To Parents May 2015